Friday, January 04, 2008

Where's my other sock?

So here we are in the new year and even though we will encounter alot of new challenges and different things this year, I still find that one thing stays the same. The "Dryer Monster" yes you heard it, this dreaded monster who steals your personal belongings and does evil things with them.
I searched the web and there is very little information about this legendary beast who hides in the shadows of warmth and static cling, And although I have heard of this monster and witnessed his devilish acts since early childhood, I still have never seen him!
I am asking anyone with any info on this creature to contact me...help a brother save a sock will ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be a true hillbilly and go barefoot. ;-)

btw your word verification for today is...

sockpgo

It would have been hilarious if it would have been sockbgone