Tuesday, January 08, 2008

This Year?

So I kinda set some goals for myself this year...1. Blog more 2. Read more 3. Study the Bible better 4. Pray more

Blogging more should be easier, like today, write a blog about blogging more.
Reading is something that I have definitely gotten away from, but I have two books going right now. The first is a book we are studying in Men's group...Coached By Jesus and the other is The Cross Examination of Jesus Christ. I really want and like to read books that have to do with the 1st Century and the beginnings of Christianity.
Studying the Bible better is a big thing, alot of people know what the Bible says but do they know what it means?
And last but not least prayer, which I lack in drastically (you can see that by the order that I put my goals) will only make things better.
Well lets see how I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the increased blogging!

I've got a ton of books to recommend if you're ever looking for something!

Here's a list of a few...