Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tag I'm It!

01. One book that changed your life
How to Win Friends ans Influence People.
02. One book that you’ve read more than once
Bible
03. One book you’d want on a desert island
Stranded on a Desert Island for DUMMIES
04. One book that made you laugh
Readers Digest...if that counts?
05. One book that made you cry
Never cried to a book
06. One book that you wish had been written
Ordinary People.....I didn't make a Million and I don't care
07. One book that you wish had never been written
I don't know
08. One book you’re currently reading
Coached By Jesus.
09. One book you’ve been meaning to read
Don't have one on the list
10. Now tag five people: Kodiak, Jim Yearsin, Angela Mollette,Jamie Fraley,Tonia Couture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got tagged and didnt even know it!