Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Ebay away!!

So..yesterday I decided to do it,My wife Christina as most of you know, just loves the Packers and Brett Favre. She saw the cover of the December 10th edition of SI and wanted it bad, so me being the good husband tried to find it for her, only one problem, collectors and Favre lovers alike gobbled up every copy around so I could not turn in to the night in shining armour that I wanted.
Well yesterday I thought, "hey I'll check Ebay" DUH!...so it was confirmed yesterday to be on it's way in the mail and she couldn't be more happy...dut du du dah...I am shining right now!
She also got a little surprise yesterday, a Tenant in our complex put a slightly used copy of the magazine in the drop box for her, and although I am ashamed to say my wife is sleeping with Brett Favre, It's true the magazine was put in her pillow case last night as she slept, kinda sick huh! Well you gotta love her enthusiasm, plus her love for the game of football is a plus for me too! I get to watch all of the football I want with no complaint's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!