Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I'm Stuck!

Did you ever fell like your wheels are spinning but you ain't goin nowhere?
Thats where I find myself today.
And its not like I have big complaints about my life, I don't.
My biggest problem is spiritually.
Let me explain.
We all have levels of Faith and levels of learning.
Both of these in the last 1 1/2 years has grown, by leaps and bounds!
But Im at a point in my life where I want to go up a level and I dont know how!
What is next for me? Am I ready to take the next step up? What do I have to do to get there?
I don't know!
But as I sit here and type it pops into my head, Does God think Im ready to go up a Level?
Am I my own problem?
Do I want more than God thinks I can Handle?
Maybe I just answered my own questions!

4 comments:

Russell said...

Question Everything.

Dig Deeper.

Pray Harder.

"...Be still and know the I AM GOD..."

Doug E. Pudge said...

Do what you know to do, be where you need to be, and love everyone that you see. Let God handle the rest. Maybe you've moved to a new level and don't even know it? B4T

Swinging Sammy said...

you are where God wants you. You are a blessing to all of us who know you, and that is definitely up a level from where you were a while ago. God will continue to work in you.
Philippians 4:11-12

Kodiak said...

Ditto Russ but will add :

Be a servent!

\o/ Praises