Thursday, July 07, 2005

Thank You

Man everyone is bloggin these days(not a bad thing), But its hard to come up with something that hasn't been done,
So I'm sitting here thinking, what to talk about, what to talk about, and it hit me!
I'm going to put together some thank you's to some people who have helped me along the way!!
Both in life and spiritually. So here we go.

Thank you...
God for loving me,
To my family for helping to show me the way,
For the church family who accepts me as I am,
My wife and kids who put up with me,
All the guys in men's group,
The softball team that lets me play with them,

You know, I don't have enough room to list all of the thank you's I need to, so starting tomorrow I think I'll start doing it in person!!
Who do you want to thank today?

4 comments:

Doug E. Pudge said...

Thank you #1 for just being who you are! BBT

Russell said...

Grace
Mercy
Forgiveness
Hope
Love
Bald Dudes

Swinging Sammy said...

what russ said.

where's jim? said...

Oh veritable definition of Bald!! Oh please come and see me in person today!! I would like to see you. oh whoops I am in Tucson AZ. Did I mention it is hot outside?? You know they say it is a dry heat(110 yesterday) but it rained!! That is not dry, but the lightening in awesome. We all thouroughly enjoyed. But thanks to you, to coin a phrase. You are the answer to our prayers and we did not even know it. Thank you brother J and give our Lord and Redeemer all the credit.