Friday, June 03, 2005

ROMANS 12:15

"Rejoice with them that do Rejoice, and Weep with them that Weep".

Have you ever been so excited for the good things that happen to someone, that you got just as excited?
It's a truly great feeling!
But have you ever looked into someones eyes and seen there pain?
Not just superficial on the outside pain, But I'm talking the DEEP pain that you see in there eye's that comes from their heart?
I will say this,
If you have never WEPT with someone at their lowest point, how can you REJOICE with them at their highest!

JOHN 11:35 JESUS WEPT

So why cant we!!

5 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

Tom had a great sermon on this during his "50 days of Love" campaign. I personally have experienced both weeping with a stranger at the loss of their loved one, and I have wept with joy with others. I think this helps us to feel more closely connected to others than any "casual foyer fellowship" ever could. You are making some excellent points in your posts, my friend. I love coming here to read your take on life. Keep up the great work!

Justin C. said...

I believe we should. Thanks for commenting J. I always value your support. Have a great day and keep up your good work,
-CT

Russell said...

I always cry like a baby... I'm such a softy. :)

Kodiak said...

Do real men cry? We sure do!

Doug E. Pudge said...

You know, when God gets a hold of your heart (emotions included) you can't help but to feel the pain of others. It's always good to share! BBT