Sunday, June 19, 2005

Mondays

Why do supposed christians, when put in a position of authority, forget thier love for others? or is it that they never had it in the first place?

Tomorrow I will be tested, not a physical test, not a mental test, but for me it will be a test of the love I have for people.
Or the dislike I have for thier ways.
My patience has wavered, my mouth has almost overun with unpleasent words, my mind has not been in a positive light.
I will need prayer Monday for the words to say, the right way to express my feelings,
and for piece of mind.

7 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

You're on the list again buddy

Jay said...

seems like Im on that list alot huh!

Doug E. Pudge said...

Hey, You will do the right thing. You have already started the appropriate prep work so just lean on that today. BBT ONOM

Russell said...

gotchyo back brotha.

Kodiak said...

Job faced the samething
Job 27:4 my lips will not speak wickedness, and my tongue will utter no deceit.
Reley on:
2 Sam 23:2 "The Spirit of the LORD spoke through me; his word was on my tongue.
And read James 3:1-9 about taming the tongue.

It's hard to control the tongue. You have started off well by admitting your weakness (we all have weakness's especially with the tongue) and asking for prayer. Shroud youself with scripture and prayer.
I think we are all on Sammy's list, you are on mine also.

Kudos

Swinging Sammy said...

of coures you all are! I have trouble w/ the old tongue myself a lot

big j said...

you got it. you'll do the right thing :->