Friday, June 17, 2005

Life

Did you ever wonder why things in your life are the way that they are?
I for one do not have many monetary things, not that I don't want certain things,
They just aren't on the top of my priority list.
But I look around at what I have and I am truly blessed!
I work every day, I come home to a loving wife and kids,I have the priveledge of being in a group of brothers on Wednesday night, that is awesome.
Thursday I get to play ball with a bunch of my friends!
And on Sunday, I get to worship with a group of believers who TRULY love God!
When you quit looking at all of the things that you don't have, and realize all of the things that you take for granted, you start to see how great our one and only father really is.

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns;
yet your heavenly father feedeth them.
Are ye not much better then they?
Matthew 6:26

Thank you Father for the blessings that I am too blind to see.

5 comments:

Russell said...

AMEN! It really was great to meet and play with your über talented offspring! Does he have any asperations of joining us on Sunday?

Jay said...

The best thing is that he has already commited his life to God.
He works alot of Sundays, but he told me he would be there when he could.

Doug E. Pudge said...

How'd you ever get so deep? Don't get me wrong, I like it! Just must be one of them God things again. BBT

Kodiak said...

Puts a tear in my eyes.

God surely feeds the birds...but he doesn't throw the seed in the nest.

Kudos

Justin C. said...

Great post J. Your right. We should always be thankful for what we have and praise God for it. The blessings he gives us are many and we should be thankful for them. Have a great weekend,
-CT