Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Moving on

Everyone knows this is my sounding board of sorts, and it has finally hit me that it's time to move on.
Not out of town or a new place to live, but with the things I've been holding onto for the last month or so.
Has it been a grudge?
Don't know.
What I do know is that I'm feeling like it's time , we have a great new body, doing great new things, and it just feels right!
I looked around Sunday, and to see the things that are happening are to say the least, an astonishing thing.
It's time to stop looking back, quit second guessing and move on, it's gonna be a fun ride!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the wise philosopher Satchel Paige once said..."Don't look back, someone may be gaining on you"...

Russell said...

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:12-14

Doug E. Pudge said...

Learning from past mistakes is important, but we CANNOT dwell on the past. It's time to stand up, dust off, and move on! BBT

Swinging Sammy said...

Amen, I was still trying to figure out what caused the divide, but I know it doesn't matter. God will use this (even though I don't believe it came from him) for great things. Already we are moving forward with great momentum and expectation.
We do need to look at what went wrong, and pattern our new fellowship so that the likelihood of that happening again is minimized, but when that is done, as Russ quoted...PH 3:14 eyes on the prize my brothers...

Kodiak said...

Sounds like it time to join the fellowship of the unashamed, as several of us read on Russell's The original Mudpuppy's blog