Monday, April 23, 2007

It's Official !

So yesterday was the first softball practice of the season, and without doing anything strenuous, I popped my knee and now it looks like I will not partake in any games this year. (good thing that I took over as coach).
It was just a routine fly ball that I was going to make the cut-off on and as I planted to throw to the infield I hear the sound of....if you are making pasta and you have a big handful of spaghetti, slowly snap it in half......that was the sound.
So it was kinda O.K until I tried to get out of bed this morning and found out that I couldn't walk.
Anyway I got an Ice pack calling my name!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to learn of your injury. I had to stop playing softball due to an injury I incurred while working. It came at a time when I needed to decide to keep playing or not. So, I did not have to make the choice, the choice was made for me.

Anonymous said...

Ouch!

Anonymous said...

When I tried to play a few yearz ago my bride told me two things would happen. 1. I would get hurt and 2. it would ruin my golf swing. Well, I guess that falls into the category of yes, she was right (again). Hope you are feeling better.

Jay said...

I hope my golf swing is as "hurt" as yours!
That should help take about 15 more strokes off my game!!

Swinging Sammy said...

ice packs rock...