Thursday, June 30, 2005

WOW!!

Through the years as you grow up, you hear phrases like "we'll be prayin for ya", or" you need to pray on it", to name a few, you can pick your favorite. The responses really didn't seem GENUINE if you know what I mean. To me it was almost just a saying someone said like," see ya later" or" come back soon", so prayer never meant to much to me.
But just recently, within the last year or so I have tried to keep tabs on what prayers have been
asked for and the results that followed.
All I can say is WOW, I couldn't even begin to post a run down of them!!
It is a great affirmation of Gods work to see all of the things he has done through our prayers!
I'm grateful to be part of it all.
Thank you God.

4 comments:

Swinging Sammy said...

Amen buddy, it really does help to count the blessings you have received. Tends to put things in perspective!

where's jim? said...

I have been told that God answers all our prayers in accordance with His will.

Doug E. Pudge said...

A famous preacher (Lead Pastor) once said that God has three answers to prayer.......Yes, No and Grow! BBT

Justin C. said...

Thats great J! Pray is the most powerful tool we have as christians. Through it God has done miracles! Pray helps the little boy in the hospital recover from kemo. It helps the persecuted in china. It works! Praise the Lord!