Saturday, May 21, 2005

Fellowship

This morning I'm taking advantage of an opportunity to get away.
I'm noy going far, about 7 miles down the road.
This afternoon and evening I'm getting away again!
Not a long trip, But some prime time to spend with other Brothers and Sisters in the church.
Golfing, Dinner, Star Wars movie tonight, sounds like a pretty good Saturday!
But when you add some of your Christian friends into the mix, I't all of a sudden turns into a GREAT DAY!!
Let's all remember how important fellowship is!
Seek out a brother or sister today, and I hope you get the same excitement as I have.
I bet you will!

3 comments:

where's jim? said...

Yea, I would like to see the star wars movie too. Maybe play some golf, but it looks like I am stuck spending a week in Philadelphia one day this weekend. (That is said tongue in cheek or sarcastically). Have a great day be blessed. Chile today, Hot Tamale!!

Doug E. Pudge said...

You know, I had a very similar experience this past weekend! Let's see how the next one goes! BBT.

Swinging Sammy said...

I felt like a fish out of water the last fews days. We worshipped at Laura's mom's church, but the fellowship was not there for me. I understand Romans 12:5 so much better now. "...so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others."