Thursday, February 15, 2007

Who'da Thought!

It wasn't that many years ago that my choice of life was way different, partying, hanging out at clubs, weekend drunks....you get the picture.
What is more surprising to me is that my choice in music has changed dramatically, don't get me wrong, I still have a great affection for Country music, but I have found a greater appreciation for Christian music as well.
Last night at practice a comment was made to the effect of, we might just practice for about 8 hours. Now I don't like doing many things for 8 hours but I thought man 8 hours of just playing praise music.....That would probably be the best 8 hours I have had in a long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!

Anonymous said...

btw- "Christian" music literally changed my life.

Jay said...

I'd like to hear about that sometime!