Monday, February 19, 2007

What a Great Day!

Although most Sundays are generally not real busy for us, yesterday was the exception.
Had to be at Church early to get set up to play, then went for a quick lunch after which it was off to the Bowling alley while Christina was at Rhonda's baby shower, then we got home just in time to clean up before group.
I think the best part of the day was Bowling with the Pudgeman...and although I hung in there in the first game it wasn't until the second that I overtook and finished with enough steam that the Master could not win. He needed to strike in the tenth and came up short!
Still not sure if he "Let me win"...Still it was good hangin out with him for a while..
Have a great week
Jay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You beat him? Mwahahaha...wait til tomorrow night at bowling. Woohoo! This is gonna be FUN!

Oh yeah...congrats on the win. :)

Doug E. Pudge said...

First of all I never LET anybody win. Way too prideful for that. Secondly I loved hangin with you and Adam as well. B4T