Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Church

Man what a great week it has been! But the week comming up?
I have always felt excepted from the first day I stepped into those church doors, but I thought it was because most of my family had already attended there. So indirectly people had known of me, I played a little softball, golf outings....
I realize now , that was not the case.
This past Sunday there were some visitors that we know and it was great to see them, I know that they were not real happy with some of the other churches they had attended, and tried to get them to come visit.
Well Christina ran into one of them Monday and she said that they felt so welcomed, the handshakes, hugs,and people talking to them, they really felt like they belong.
They said they like the fact that we are REAL, as a Church.
So are we making a difference?
I think we are, and It's great when other people see it too.
Man it's gonna be another good week!!!

3 comments:

Russell said...

Hey J! You and I should take it on ourselves to make Clinton members the new majority at NewSong. We're getting close, but there's a ton left to gather. It'll be fun this weekend with our booth at the Clinton Fall Festival!!!

Pete said...

J.. Man it is good to have you back. It seems that blog traffic is picking up again. Love to read your posts when you get the chance. Love ya brother

Swinging Sammy said...

yeah me 2!