Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Open Doors

This past week our Pastor Tom, Had a great sermon about God opening and closing doors,
and how we should respond to those situations.
Accept the doors that are opened, and quit trying to knock down the ones that are closed!
Well with that being said, I would like to share a few opened doors that God has given me this week! Mainly tonight!
I have had the opportunity tonight to worship with my small group, and while I was there, I received a phone call from my oldest son Anthony's mother, (we havn't been in contact for over two years) she said that he wanted to contact me and gave me a phone number to reach him!

1 prayer answered!

Then when I got home from group I had the opportunity to minister to a Leeann, and her sister Shannon who is recovering also, and was asked to pray over them.

2 prayers answered!

My prayer for all of Us is that We accept those opened doors, and let God do his work throughUs!

7 comments:

where's jim? said...

Our Father and God hears and answers our prayers just as they leave our lips! Praise Him!!!

Swinging Sammy said...

Amen, Amen. Praise God, he answers prayers without a doubt.

Doug E. Pudge said...

ONOM! Wow, what a testimony God has given you right now. Just keep following the Father's lead on all of these things. It's cool, you're my nephew and my brother. Now, where we come from that ain't all that unusual I guess, but in this case it's just cool. BBT

big j said...

j it's cool to see you growing in christ so well. I love that fire you have, keep it up. :-}

Swinging Sammy said...

I like big J's comment, and as someone said last nite, we want to help keep your fire stoked! You are in my prayers.

Kodiak said...

Great testimony. PTL

where's jim? said...

well??